Monday 30 July 2007

2007 - Sem2 - Week1 - CC1 - Modular Programming(1)


This program seems pretty cool. The only thing I can see myself having is patching things in any old way. I’m not really used to that (unless I make a mistake) as I’ve always been yelled at if I patch something wrong. I did patch things in ‘wrong’ but it didn’t do anything so I patched everything in a normal chain.
The ‘tune’ is fairly random. I played around with the 16 step sequencer and particle arpegiator and got some quirky notes happening. I put some low level distortion in via the Deconcrisseur and two band distortion plugs.
Overall my soundscape isn’t anything to write home about but I can see this program being a usefull application.

Soundscape
Bidule file
Haines, Christian. 2007. “CC1-Modular Programming(1)” Seminar presented at the University of Adelaide, 26th July.

Plogue Bidule. 2001-2007 Plogue Art et Technologie, Inc

No comments: