Friday 14 March 2008

Forum Week 2 - Blogging

Blogging. Todays forum was about blogs. What can I say. Blog, as everyone knows is short for ‘web log.’ Why have a blog? I guess it is so people with mundane, meaningless lives can keep a diary of their mundane meaningless lives and tell the world how boring their mundane meanlingless lives really are. Then people with equally mundane and meaningless lives can spend their time reading them. To blog or not to blog. Blogging is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one so go ahead, make my blog. This is one small blog for man and may the blog be with you. I have a blog!
-
Whittington, Steven. 2008. “Forum – Blogging.” Seminar presented at the University of Adelaide, 13th March.

3 comments:

edward kelly said...

you, my dear freddie, is a bloggerliciously blogrageous bloggiot, the blogger from the blog lagoon, the blog-ness blogger.... etc...

Freddie said...

Go blog yourself. :P

edward kelly said...

blogger me !!