Friday 17 August 2007

2007 – Sem 2 – Forum – Breadboarding

Well the Transformer joke went over really well. The look on Christian’s face was actually priceless even though the joke backfired on me a bit. His face was stunned with a mix of ‘you’re kidding right?’ + ‘I’m lost for words’ + ‘How old are you?’ + ‘You are a bloody idiot Freddie.’ Anyway, on with the assignment.
This was very straightforward and quite fun. Although I didn’t get the third part working properly (it was modulating it’s own static but not the guitar itself) I was pleased I could get this done rather well after my escapades with Bidule. Instead of the standard resistor, I played around with the light sensitive one. I’m thinking I might incorporate these into my own instrument.

-

-

-

-
Haines, Christian. 2007. “Forum Workshop – Electronics, Instrument Building and Improvisation.” Seminar presented at the University of Adelaide, 9th August.

Seb Tomczak. 2007. “Forum Workshop – Electronics, Instrument Building and Improvisation.” Seminar presented at the University of Adelaide, 9th August.

No comments: