Wednesday 8 August 2007

2007 – Sem2 – Week 2 – CC1 – Modular programming (1)


Well I followed the tutorial and got the monosynth to work, but I still don’t have any clue what I did. It was just a case of paint by numbers for me. I tried changing a couple of the sounds (which really did nothing much at all) but if I was asked to make a synth from scratch I’d have no idea. The analogy I’d use is; it’s not knowing how to use a compressor, but knowing how to make one. I’m guessing this is our intro to plugin making and it’s a no brainer that I’ve got a lot to learn. I didn’t bother uploading the noise as it is a rehash of the tutorial and that’s exactly what Christian didn’t want.

Haines, Christian. 2007. “AA1-Environment Analysis” Seminar presented at the University of Adelaide, 2nd August.

Plogue Bidule. 2001-2007 Plogue Art et Technologie, Inc

No comments: