Wednesday 15 August 2007

2007 – Sem2 – Week 2 – CC1 – Modular programming (3)

After talking to Christian I thought things were clearer, but after fiddling about with Bidule again, no. Personally I think the tutorials are way confusing and don’t tell, say or explain why things are going where they go. Maybe it does explain, but it's just going over my head. If that was made clear to me, I think I would understand how to make LFO’s and such from scratch on my own. Until then, I’m in the dark. Anyway, here’s the tutorial.



-
Haines, Christian. 2007. “CC1-Modular Programming” Seminar presented at the University of Adelaide, 9th August.

Plogue Bidule. 2001-2007 Plogue Art et Technologie, Inc

2 comments:

edward kelly said...

This could well have deserved a lower quality compression :)
I don't know why I'm doing mine at 192 kbps when really there's no point to it.. that's it , from now on 96kbps for anything pointless !!!

edward kelly said...

fuck, i just realised yours is 80kbps !!!

that could be because it's mono though, but still, it goes to show - mine are too high.