Wednesday 27 August 2008

CC2 Week 4


I don't know if this is any good. It may be too simple. I think I understand the concept, but I am not confident. Making the patch seems difficult but I seem to be able to see how to modify it after the fact. What I was thinking of doing was adding an audio in and split it into the poly to create a reverb. I assume delays could be set between each function window, say 5 ms, to determine space. This could also be manually adjusted with a single knob connected to a series of multipliers between each function essentially making a logarithmic decay. I would assume there would need to be at least 500 function windows at least to make this work half decently. One thing I could not do was bang a list directly into the function to act as presets.
-
-
Haines, Christian. 2008. “CC2 – Creative Computing Semester 2.” Seminars presented at the University of Adelaide.

1990-2005 Cycling 74/IRCAM

No comments: