Friday 8 August 2008

CC2 Week 2 Signal Switching & Routing

I was not entirely sure on what to do with the phasor and cycle objects, so I just experimented a bit. I ended up with a cheesy, but very cool, old school science fiction sound generator. At the risk of losing marks, I did include a pic of a UFO for the nostalgia effect. I do believe this is a relevant choice however. I also made the patch completely stand alone with the dac included, which again I was unsure about. It would be quite simple to alter it later if need be. In hindsight, it would probably have been simpler and more convenient if I had only made a mono fader for now instead of trying to get fancy with a pair of stereo linked faders.
-
MSP files
-
Haines, Christian. 2008. “CC2 – Creative Computing Semester 2.” Seminars presented at the University of Adelaide.

1990-2005 Cycling 74/IRCAM

No comments: