Monday 15 October 2007

2007 – Sem2 – CC1 – Week 10 – Integrated Setup (2)

Things went rather well with this. Since I took up the last blog with AA stuff I thought I would just put everything in this blog. Last week was to use Live and Bidule together and link a few variables for automation. This week we expanded on that and used more links to automate different things. I worked with Bradley in setting up an oscillator to control panning of channel 1 on the mixer, this also controlled the wet/dry amount on a reverb and Tristan played guitar that was recorded into Live. This was a rather simple setup, but the fact that loops were recorded straight to Live immediately and placed into the slots easily and quickly opened up a possible idea for my CC major project that I’ll send to you now.


-
-
Haines, Christian. 2007. “AA1-FM Synthesis” Seminar presented at the University of Adelaide, 11th October.

Plogue Bidule. 2001-2007 Plogue Art et Technologie, Inc

No comments: