Wednesday 24 October 2007

2007 – Sem2 – CC1 – Week 11 – Integrated Setup (3)


This function in Live is surprisingly cool, once Edward showed me how to add the Impulses which I seemed to have missed during the lecture that is. This is a rather simple little tune created from random snippets from the supplied guitar file, but it demonstrates the MIDI Impulse function well. I can see a tune like this being used in an adventure game. Again, the surprisingly ease of use and the fact that one sound can be morphed this easily into something different great and is totally practical in soundscapes and effects. I’ll be using this to create my rhythm track for the major assignment.
-
-
Haines, Christian. 2007. “CC1 – Performance Sequencing(1).” Seminar presented at the University of Adelaide, 16th October.

Live. 1999-2007. Ableton AG.

No comments: